David L. Spivey, O.D.
FOSSIL CREEK VISION CLINIC
7125 N. Beach Street
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Welcome to the website for the private practice of Dr. David Spivey dba Fossil Creek Vision Clinic.
David L. Spivey, O.D. has been providing outstanding eye care and vision therapy to patients in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area for decades.
Dr. Spivey serves patients from all over the Dallas-Forth Worth area, including Dallas, Watauga, Arlington, Sagina, Cedar Hill, and Everman. Dr. Spivey is a therapeutic optometrist who specializes in Optometric Vision Therapy, Visual Rehabilitation, Pediatric Optometry and Sports Vision Rehabilitation and Improvement.
You can not order goods or services or book appointments through this website. Please call Dr. Spivey's office at (817) 232-2321 for more information or to book an appointment.
All of the services that are provided in Dr. Spivey's practice are listed below.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Vision Therapy and Visual Rehabilitation Treatment for Strabismus(cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.), Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), and Diplopia (double vision), and Problems with Depth Perception, 3D Vision or Stereopsis (two-eyed or binocular depth perception)
- Optometric Vision Therapy for the Treatment of Learning-related Vision Problems, which can be mistaken for or be related to ADD/ADHD or Attention Deficit Disorders, Dyslexia or Dyslexic Symptoms, Reading Problems, and/or Eye Tracking Problems and Eye Teaming Problems, etc.
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Post-Concussive Syndrome (including Sports Concussions), Autism Spectrum Disorders, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction, Improvement, and Enhancement for Developing Children and Amateur or Professional Athletes